View Single Post
Old 02-06-2020, 02:12 AM
M@rk Comer

Day 37 (February 6, 2020 – 037)

Since Scott (quitcrab) posted his very cool #5 shirt, still in the package, I had to picture the example I found while digging through my junk (collection). I forgot I even had this Orioles #5 shirt and I’m quite sure I had one of these when I was younger. I don’t know if I have any photo documentation, but I remember wearing all type of Oriole shirts, AND of course BALTIMORE COLTS stuff, when growing up (by the way I still do…well, I wear Ravens now). I do have my Orioles jacket “somewhere” from when I was young. Hopefully I can find the jacket and break it out before the end of the year. When playing football in my neighborhood along with my Colts shirt I’d sometimes break out and wear my authentic reproduction, game used, live-action, Baltimore Colts Raymond Berry #82 football helmet. Sadly, the helmet is long gone…

This is a late ’60’s (possibly early 70's) Orioles #5 shirt; child small (6-8).

Day 37 a Orioles small shirt.jpg

Here’s a picture of Brooks throwing out a runner at first with a similar #5 shirt; his may have been an XL, but as you can see he took his shirt out of the original package…

Day 37 b Photo 1968 throws to first.jpg