View Single Post
Old 02-02-2020, 06:27 AM
M@rk Comer

Quote:
Originally Posted by orioles70 View Post
Having some RLS issues (Restless Leg Syndrome) so net surfing in bed...here is one of my displays of odds and ends O's stuff...the Robinson boys 1969 Transograms...some 1956 Topps pins of Triandos, Miranda and Smith...the 1957 Swift Meats Triandos, both on card and assembled...the 1955 Robert Gould Joe Coleman, card and figure...1957 Paul Richards Finger Tip Movie...and a couple of 1950's scorebooks...that Food Fair scorebook gets my vote for worst Oriole bird ever

This thread has been fun to review and has helped me reconnect with items in my collection that I have neglected to enjoy for far too long...thanks for starting this

John
John,

Sure hope you are up and around soon.

Some awesome pieces shown. It’s pictures like this that definitely sway me from my relatively narrow focus to expand to all these other great Oriole players. My only issue really is expendable income; just don’t have enough for it all. I’ve never seen the Food Fair scorebook. When (hopefully soon) you get around could you please take an individual shot of the scorebook? I don’t know what your talking about that’s a great looking Oriole bird

Like the full boxes of all the snack food. I know I had my share of the various snacks when I was young. Of course I still sneak a few of those still...