View Single Post
Old 01-22-2020, 11:09 PM
Fr3d mcKi3

Disappointed this thread has turned into a Math test!!*

Larry: is there a checklist for the 56 A.S. Photo pack? Or is it just the Yankees one Ben posted above? If so does it match up to what I listed above?*

Mark: you posted quote "have in hand def period piece" Does this mean you have one, some or all of these? If so can you add to the checklist?*

Ben: It appears the 8x10 Mantle is from a Yankee set, while what I picked up has players from multiple teams and both AL and NL*

John: You said quote:I hope you get them ID'd. They'd be pretty valuable if they were a rare regional photo pack.

As I said in my initial post if after 60 years of collecting I have not seen it before, I grab it. That to me makes it pretty valuable on it's own merits. Granted if it can be ID'ed as I've asked it would be more valuable, but still having something cool like this, NUMBERED, leads me to think there are more out there. I doubt it would be a REGIONAL photo pack as most regional's just have for the most part the home area team(s). Off the top of my head I can't think of any 50's/60's regional issues that have players from all teams in each league, though I am probably forgetting something.

I've already been contacted by a few collectors about them, especially player collectors and team collectors.At this point in my collecting life they are not something I am looking to add to my collection, so they will most likely find new homes in the near future.

*Hope someone has more info on these

Fred

Last edited by whiteymet; 01-22-2020 at 11:09 PM.