View Single Post
Old 01-13-2020, 06:51 PM
Rich

Default SS

Thanks Patrick for trying to get to the bottom of this whole deadbeat Secret Santa fiasco. It is unfortunate that someone, Patrick has identified him in the email above, decided to reap the benefits of Secret Santa and put no effort into the giving part of Secret Santa. I recommend that everyone take note of his name, and remember that he could not be trusted to deliver on a Christmas promise when considering doing deals with him in the future.

It really stunk to look forward to the mail during the holiday season to see when my Secret Santa present would arrive, and it never showing up. I agreed with Patrick that we should give him until January 6 (ironically my birthday) to get back from holiday travelling to make things right. His total lack of response to Patrick speaks volumes, as my patience with him was not rewarded.

Surprisingly, this is the second time I have been burned by receiving nothing in a baseball card Secret Santa. The first time being on the old Collectors Universe Board. I guess I am just unlucky. . . .

I would like to thank Ben North publicly for reaching out to me to send two Baltimore Orioles error cards to me from Score in the 1980s. I am mostly a vintage collector, but my favorite team is the Orioles, and I certainly did appreciate this kind act from someone I did not know! Thanks again Ben -

Rich Saylor
https://richsbaseball.webs.com/
Always looking for honest trading partners.