View Single Post
Old 12-27-2019, 01:42 PM
Ran-jodh Dh.ill0n

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbyw8469 View Post
The beauty of the GSP is you aren't responsible. All you have to do is get it to Kentucky (or wherever your nearest hub is). Once Ebay takes over, it is out of your hands.
This is a hundred percent false. I have a buddy in British Columbia who purchased a card from some guy down in Florida. This guy was using the GSP, so my buddy paid the ridiculous shipping fee and the tax charge. He waited many weeks and the card never arrived. He opened up an eBay case and won.

When you use the GSP, the parcels don't get handed to Canada Post. Some other small company delivers them.

Anyhow, I've said it many times before that USPS First Class Mail is the way to go. The parcels get handed over to Canada Post and you can even track it on the Canada Post website using the same USPS tracking number.

And yes, if you are an American seller, you can opt out of the GSP. I've had many guys do this and ship to me directly themselves - zero problems so far.

Happy holidays