View Single Post
Old 11-20-2019, 09:03 AM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Location: https://www.psacard.com/psasetregistry/mysetregistry/set/348387

Quote:
Originally Posted by calvindog View Post
I actually think you have brain damage. You can't even form a coherent thought. Do you understand that not a single litigation was brought against Mastro? Even though he caused millions in damages? I only counterclaimed him when he sued my client. Not a single litigation was brought against the man and his co-conspirators who stole millions from collectors, went to prison and paid ZERO DOLLARS back in restitution. By your logic, all of his victims were satisfied and made whole -- even though almost none of them were.
Sounds like a lawsuit, Im sure i can come up with examples where millions of dollars were stolen and there were lawsuits. The one case you cite is a bit of a small sample size and there was a lawsuit ...

In this trimming issue..cards have traded hands with many collectors and auctions houses and third party graders over the years. People on this board have argued over who would collect from who and down the chain. Many possibilities for lawsuits and countersuits besides just the last purchase buyer versus the seller.....thus far no lawsuits

Last edited by 1952boyntoncollector; 11-20-2019 at 09:04 AM.