View Single Post
Old 09-02-2019, 01:23 PM
Davi.d Sha.kir

Default I am not that ebay user you mentioned ,

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenitoMcNamara View Post
You are either user. ___meadows on eBay or bought this from him, I’m not using the full user name because I don’t want to get in trouble with the mods cause I know they don’t want people getting called out. But I’ve had this very exact card in my possession about 6 months ago and sent it back because the top had very clearly been attempted at being trimmed. I also purchased a koufax rookie from this user that was trimmed and I sent back. These purchases were made when I first started getting into vintage and was hoping for the best buying raw cards on eBay that had a great back story that made me think I was getting steal. But I was in fact getting altered cards.
In my opinion, this card was marked altered 1000% because of the top.
I am not the ebay user you reference , I am not the Original owner of the card never claimed to be i did not buy this card on ebay
but really what difference does it make whether you owned it or not , I own it now it says clearly it STATES PSA AUTHENTIC ALTERED , I am not trying to hide anything it could have been cut in half and stuck together who cares ,
I OWN it now , and when I get it my hands , I will offer for it for sale as is
in a PSA AUTHENTIC ALTERED HOLDER , so yes it could be trimmed at top will clarify when i get it , it could be squeezed , but its real authentic, and a nice looking card , maybe some one will want it for a fair price , if not I will keep it.
thats coming from some one with over 600 posts on net 54 , sold many things, bought many things , satisfaction all round buying and selling ,

Last edited by megalimey; 09-02-2019 at 01:48 PM.