View Single Post
Old 09-02-2019, 06:40 AM
Davi.d Sha.kir

Default I Guess PSA AUTHENTIC ALTERED better than not slabbed N9

Authentic Altered - This means that while PSA is certifying that the item is genuine, due to the existence of alterations, the item cannot receive a numerical grade. The term altered may mean that the card shows evidence of one or more of the following: trimming, recoloring, restoration, and/or cleaning. Items receiving the "Authentic Altered" designation, in our opinion, are genuine with the presence of some type of alteration. This is done on a case-by-case basis only

mine could be
Altered Stock - This includes, but is not limited to characteristics on the card that appear to show some form of alteration such as paper restoration, crease/wrinkle pressing or enhanced gloss.

PSA could do better saying what in particular caused them not to grade my card , but with millions of submissions , and my approx 500 total submissions over a 8 year span ,I would be naive to expect tier one top level customer service. Their people were very polite and courteous but unable to give exact clarification

and I have another batch of cards on the way to them , fingers crossed, and FYI none of these were in heavy screw downs

Last edited by megalimey; 09-02-2019 at 07:39 AM.