View Single Post
Old 09-02-2019, 05:04 AM
Lonnie Nagel

Quote:
Originally Posted by megalimey View Post
I never really noticed that possible , will inspect it closer when I get it back ? , its not really evident on the back , also would that be sufficient reason to say its altered , who knows , they would not elaborate
the Girl I spoke to in customer service
said many of calls received about submissions are from people questioning grade ?
and why it only got the grade it did, her answer I paraphrased , the card is looked at by more than one grader normally 3 different graders some times four , and the ultimate grade is then decided , if the majority agree on identical grade or in my case non grade , then thats the final determination , with no specific reason given other than an obvious qualifier, if it had one , PSA AUTHENTIC ALTERED never come with a qualifier , they just take your money and leave you hanging
Don't know what you paid on Grading Fee but am assuming it was pretty substantial. To not receive any type of explanation on the "why" question is absolutely ludicrous.

This hobby SO NEEDS an alternative TPG as PSA has long ago run out of their "give a shits"

Last edited by toledo_mudhen; 09-02-2019 at 05:04 AM.