View Single Post
Old 08-27-2019, 09:25 PM
Ad@m W@r$h@w

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim VB View Post
Leon,

I haven’t posted on the main board here in over 9 years. Threads like this, and members like the OP are the reason why.

A guy who has continued to support and do business with a proven hobby fraud (PWCC), has decided to repeatedly attack an auctioneer that almost everyone here knows to be honest.

He admits that he doesn’t know the guy he is attacking. He admits he has never done business with him. Yet, on several occasions, he has started threads, or added to threads, in an attempt to show this auctioneer to be dishonest.

If anyone here were to attack the OP’s livelihood, or launch an on-line campaign to impugn the dealership he works for, that would be wrong. But we allow him to do exactly that in regards to LOTG.

Leon, in the past, you used to measure certain members here based on their “shit to equity ratio.” Admittedly, since I haven’t posted in 9+ years, I’ve offered neither shit, nor equity, so take my thoughts for what you will. But at some point, you have to decide which way you want a board to swing. If you ever ask yourself where all the solid, long time hobby guys have gone, and why they don’t post here anymore, think back to guys like the OP, who are here to do nothing constructive but revel in stirring up shit.

See you all in 9-10 more years!

Jim Van Brunt

https://adamstevenwarshaw.substack.com/

Or not...