View Single Post
Old 08-27-2019, 11:16 AM
Peter Spaeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon View Post
This is a bunch of BS. If Bob said he used water and cotton balls then that is what he used. Believe what he said or not, but your poem proves the lynch mob mentality some have around here. You aren't helping the cause in detecting real fraud. There was none here and no matter what anyone says or contorts there won't be any. On the other hand the card trimming, recoloring etc... that is going on is real fraud.

And I too think Al did all of the right things with the auction. As soon as information was found out about it was made known. There were no victims and no harm was done. Quite a difference from slab-gate....
Dude it's tongue in cheek, Jesus. Satire. Parody. Since you don't seem to know, it's a take off on a song from Fiddler on the Roof inspired by the reference to a miracle. I am sorry you don't appreciate the humor. Maybe I need a better lyricist.

He is available to do custom drawings in graphite, charcoal and other media. He also sells some of his works as note cards/greeting cards on Etsy under JamesSpaethArt.

Last edited by Peter_Spaeth; 08-27-2019 at 11:18 AM.