View Single Post
Old 05-19-2019, 11:16 AM
Tim Zwick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fballguy View Post
I'm not accusing him of shill bidding...I'm just wondering how someone gets alerted so quickly so consistently. I don't see much advantage in being the first bidder immediately after an item is listed in auction format, but if an item is put up with buy it now, that could come in handy.

And if you only found 2, how did I find 10? And I found many more than 10, I just got tired after 10. There is no way you looked at 20 and only found 2. 48% of this persons bids are with this seller and he placed nearly 200 bids in the last 30 days. You must've been very unlucky in your research.

Better think about changing the title then - first you're slamming an honest seller and now you're calling me a liar. Quite the shovel you've got there Rob. The link I used to eBay is at the top of this page - click the "see other items" link on the listing page to all his auction items (just taking the tools provided us). Check my work - it's 2 for 20, unless you're too tired.

Not sure what for and why do you care so much? He still bids once and never bids again on the two items I found. What's the big deal? Who knows, every once in awhile the guy may get lucky and win an item - no harm in that is there? I used to deliver to a store that had new eBay listings just rolling up on his computer as they were newly listed almost like a stock ticker. Don't know how he did it or how he had it set up like that, didn't really care. Apparently you do and are willing to tarnish an honest seller's reputation in the process.

Recommended Net54 Members with completed successful dealings: danmckee, whiteymet, jgmp123, seyhey24, quinnsryche, Greenmonster, vintagechris, BigSix, bobbyw8469, jdl7860, brian29575, jcmtiger, Paul S, Andy Sandler, SteveMitchell, tiger8mush, Lordstan, smrtn240, Gobucsmagic74, boysblue, timn1, Cards2121, grandcards, eastonfalcon19, drumback, Jacklitsch + dozens more......Thank you all!

CURRENTLY SELLING

Last edited by Tim Zwick; 05-19-2019 at 11:21 AM. Reason: correction