View Single Post
Old 03-26-2018, 02:54 PM
Al

Hi David,
I wanted to ask a question this has nothing to do with what people think is right or wrong, I posed this question to Pat 3 years ago maybe now that its been awhile you can answer it. I have these tickets and have had them for many years. A long story but my father was connected with food vending at yankee stadium and we were there often . I went to mickey mantle day as my father had business there myself and my brother were allowed all over the stadium.. I was running around in the bleachers and started to pick up ticket stubs as an 11 year old would. I have my ticket and program for mantle day but as we know these bleacher tickets arenot dated... Looking at the keyman list it says that F tickets are possibly from mantle day. I can tell you for a fact I picked these up that day. Im 60 now but remember it like yesterday. Look at the tickets and you tell me am I correct? Are they from mantle day? Thanks in advance here is my ticket from that day also....

Trying is the first step towards failing, and failing is the first step towards success!

Life's lessons cost money Some lessons cost a lot..

Last edited by batsballsbases; 05-03-2020 at 06:52 AM.