View Single Post
Old 03-07-2018, 11:14 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by egbeachley View Post
Are you kidding me? Contact the Attorney Generals Office because someone's parents are bad? While you are at it you should call my local AA chapter and let them know that I might be a problem since my Dad is an alcoholic.
Hi Eric,

Thank you very much for this post. I couldn't have said it any better. We are being found guilty by association. Who has control over their parents actions or any other person for that matter? The only thing you can do in this life is control your own actions. I know who I am as a person. My Lord and Savior Jesus Christ leads me and if He is with me that is all I need.

I have said this over and over and over, we do not in any way, shape, or form support the actions of Battlefield over the past several years on eBay. We are NOT them. We are a new Auction House and not one single person on this forum has ever done business with my brother or myself. Yet we are being attacked, insulted, and not taken seriously because of other peoples actions. That is not the response Leon said I would receive if I was honest and explained the situation. I look forward to proving everyone on this forum wrong and I will continue to be active on this thread and answer as many questions as I can.

Daniel