View Single Post
Old 01-30-2018, 09:25 AM
Dustin
Dustin Mar.ino

It’s not a perfect world. I doubt that all native Americans feel offended about this. I don’t think this helps native Americans with what they had happen to them. What if the renamed the team the Cleveland Natives and had a more friendly logo. That might be a more progressive move.

There are many many types of people that have these small racial issues that they put up with.
I’m a mixed person genetically I have Irish, Italian, and Romani ( gypsy ) on both sides.

Growing up I had to see kids come to school dress up a gypsys ! Would it be ok to see kids come to school dressed as Jews or Africans ? I think not !

I hear people say I got GYPED Alll the time which is very racist and it bothers me to hear it. But guess what, people say it like it’s nothing. Is it ok to say you got Jewed?

Do I lose sleep over this ? No, if it all stopped tomorrow would my life be better . Nope.

Forget about the Irish and Italian side of my family. It’s very common for people say something about either one as well. But it seems that only a select few get to the PC world protect them.