View Single Post
Old 02-23-2017, 07:37 AM
Mark Ness

Quote:
Originally Posted by quitcrab View Post
I thought that would get your attention! I watch the Velocity Channel all day long. One car show after another. They buy a crappy car,fix it up and sell it.

I think it's time for CARD TV show.

They could have collectors show their collection, go over the history of the hobby, games played with cards..Toppsies..Make a leanny...,Show how a card is made from start to finish from the Topps factory,...It's endless what could be shown about the hobby of baseball card collecting.

I really feel like a show like this would be very entertaining and informative.
" Today we are going to spotlight the history of die cut cards"
" Today we are going to spotlight the cards of the greatest third baseman to ever play the game..Brooks Robinson"
" Today we will look at the largest ( by size dimensions) issue ever produced by Topps..1968 Topps Posters"

If anyone can get this going I will be the program director !
I used to love that guy? Don ? On late night TV yelling " The Macguire rookie...GEM MINT.. I miss that!
Scott
Great idea!!! I was thinking the same thing. It would be a good way to get new collectors into this hobby. A good way to start would be posting youtube vids. I think it would be fun to fly around the states talking with high end dealers and collectors showing off their collections.