View Single Post
Old 01-09-2017, 03:23 PM
Ben North

Quote:
Originally Posted by EYECOLLECTVINTAGE View Post
I respect your opinion, but by the way you are speaking you can tell you are not with the times. "put down their damn phones"? That is the world we live in today whether you or anyone else likes it. You either change with it or get left behind. I have responsibility but am not dumb. To not take a chance on something you know nothing about when you are covered and can ask for opinions is foolish in my opinion. I have nothing to lose but learning along the way and by doing so. Just because you have been burned before, does not mean you need to be sour grapes about my approach. I figured out a way to be safe with my chances. What is wrong with that? This has nothing to do with acting like a teenager. It comes down with a simple method I use that members on here frown upon. I have never ONCE on here ever bashed someone or answered a post without advice when I answered aside from saying nice item etc. The fact that people answer posts like mine with long winded NON answers is baffling. With the effort you put into this you could actually help educate us younger guys.
It's all good, trust me you will understand my post later in life. Happy collecting and I am done here.