View Single Post
Old 12-11-2016, 03:06 PM
M@rk Comer

Default Al Kaline run

Yes; I've noticed some of the recent Kaline signed pieces are no where near as nice as they used to be. I guess what can you expect at his age. Of course the one's you have already are the way I remember how he signed. I have his signature on an 8X10 w/Brooks pictured (common picture). I also have a couple other 8X10's of Kaline autographs that I received in person at a show.

I'll have to dig through what I have of Brooks already and start a checklist and start the process. I've never been much of getting cards signed in the past, but seeing some of the autograph runs of players it has me motivated to at least do a side project and start picking them up. I know I've picked up a few cards through the years when I would hit a dry spell in collecting, but don't have too many. The good thing about Brooks autographs is that he signed about everything so to find them is not that hard at all it's just a matter of what I'm willing to pay and the condition of the card itself. I like to have at least a decent looking card as well as autograph.

Thanks for sharing part of your collecting; appreciate you doing that for us collectors.