View Single Post
Old 11-26-2016, 06:39 AM
Al

Default Closing tonight - Love of the Game Ringside Auction

Hi everyone:

I don't typically take advantage of this forum for off-topic purposes, so I'm hoping you'll give me this one indulgence: tonight is the closing night of LOTG's inaugural "Ringside" auction, which contains only boxing cards, memorabilia and autographs (though some are tangentially related to baseball).

If you haven't given it a look, I'm hoping you'll check it out. It's got a host of rarities, including one of just three known E125 American Caramel Die-Cut Jack Johnsons, along with a number of higher-grade PSA Registry sets, the #2 Jack Johnson set on the PSA Registry (broken into lots), and a ton of great memorabilia.

More importantly, for those who ARE bidding but don't check the boxing forum frequently:

I DO NOT expect this auction to be open late. There are only 250 lots, which means there are fewer bidders. The auction goes into extended bidding at 9PM eastern, and while there are never any promises, I will not be surprised if the auction was closed well before midnight. Please consider this to be an advance warning to BID EARLY. Nothing worse than logging in to place your final bids, only to find that the auction has already closed.

Best of luck to those participating, and Happy Thanksgiving to everyone.

You can visit the auction at http://loveofthegameauctions.com/cat...x?auctionid=21

-Al