View Single Post
Old 09-12-2016, 08:03 PM
R.L. Americana, LLC

Hi Jeff and Leon and all of Net54! This really is an incredible story. It is even more amazing when one looks at all the public civil case documents that are easily accessed online (Arkansas happens to have a great site for this; requires a little getting used to but once you get the hang of it, it is amazing the case documents that can be accessed and it is very impressive):

https://caseinfo.aoc.arkansas.gov/cc...in.cp_main_idx

Included (and this is just the tip of the iceberg) are: Documents that are forged, borrowing money to finance the purchase of (and to use as collateral) collections that don’t exist, fake items, purchase and sale exhibit documents involving names such as John Rogers’ close associates Doug Allen and Peter Nash, fake cards used for collateral, more than 100% of a given deal committed for sale or use for collateral, green cash payments sent by mail, and creating email accounts in the name of others (at least one anyway) to impersonate a legitimate person to convince others that fake or questionable items are authentic.

This last one really hits home: I was informed by law enforcement that Rogers was impersonating me to vouch for items in “correspondence” he created and forwarded to a customer. See section 18 of the Criminal Information document. I assume I am the “Dealer 1”! I wasn't given much in the way of details except the email address had my name in it and the "alternate universe Robert Lifson" created by John Rogers was writing to vouch for items that apparently were very problematic to help Rogers sell his "wares". That was just about the craziest call I ever got! I have barely been able keep up with all the frauds perpetrated by Rogers. I have tried and all I can say is that it is fascinating and a very rich vein to mine for those interested!

Hope everyone on Net54 is well! And it is great to see Jeff L post again!

Sincerely,

Rob L

Robert Lifson

info@americanainvestments.com