View Single Post
Old 07-18-2016, 12:17 PM
Ju$tin D@v3n.por+

Meh, how this could be such a concerning subject is a mystery to me. I have much more worrisome items to be in the forefront.

This is much like people throwing an inane fit over a sales call or specifically calling companies to voice complaints about spam emails or junk mail in their mailbox. My time is far more valuable than sitting on hold for 30 minutes to stop an email from a department store.

It takes 100 times the effort to freak out than to ignore, and I really don't believe other than assisting in marketing analytics that an internet tracker is a conspiracy. I don't care if they track away and I will just continue to ignore the directed advertising that appears on sites I visit because of it. That's the extent of the tracking headaches the internet causes me.

Or just maybe the black helicopters will drop in my backyard and put me under the spotlight to ask about my Amazon purchases...

Player collecting - Lance Parrish, Jim Davenport, John Norlander.

Successful B/S/T with - Highstep74, Northviewcats, pencil1974, T2069bk, tjenkins, wilkiebaby11, baez578, Bocabirdman, maddux31, Leon, Just-Collect, bigfish, quinnsryche...and a whole bunch more, I stopped keeping track, lol.