View Single Post
Old 07-17-2016, 12:45 PM
Fr@nk Burke++

Default Slow Joe Must Go with unhidden reserve

Slow Joe SGC A with nice image is offered for auction with an unhidden reserve of $50 plus $2.45 shipping. Increments of $1 are requested. If compliant with all the rules, the third bidder will win the card ending the auction.

This is the same card that is listed in the T206 BST section, if you want to pay more.

To be clear the minimum sale for this card will be $54.45 including shipping.

If you are not the third bidder and want the card, you may bid more ($65 for example), and if there are no overbidders in 24 hours, the auction will end and you will win.

Or if you missed the other listing and pay the price listed there (in the T206 BST section), you will win the card immediately.

And just to make it even more interesting, you cannot bid more than once a day.

Days will be determined by the calendar only and not the clock, so that if you bid today, you may place your second bid any time after midnight tonight (CDT).

CDT is Central Daylight Time.

With several ways to win the card, any conflict will be resolved by the clock to determine who actually wins the card.

I will check both PMs and email, before declaring a winner.

Funds are net to me regardless of payment method.

Hopefully enough confusion has been created by the rules for this auction that a major kerfuffle will result and I will be chastised incessantly in a new thread over this listing and the sale of this card.

It is unlikely that this format will be used more than once.

If this listing results in a quick sale by any of the methods described, please note that I will be very busy this afternoon and confirmation of the sale may be delayed for up to six hours.

GOOD FOR THE HOBBY AND THE FORUM WITH A VAULT IN AN UNDISCLOSED LOCATION FILLED WITH NON-FUNGIBLES

274/1000 Monster Number

Nearly*1000* successful B/S/T transactions completed in 2012-24.
Over 680 sales with satisfied Board members served.
If you want fries with your order, just speak up.
Thank you all.

Now nearly PQ.

Last edited by frankbmd; 07-17-2016 at 12:58 PM.