View Single Post
Old 05-25-2016, 08:30 PM
Bill Gregory

Welcome aboard, JR.

Old Cardboard really is a great resource to learn about the classifications of different pre-war cards. They also offer an annual magazine (it comes just after the April 15th tax deadline). Lifetime subscriptions are $20. You can also purchase back issues on their site. Highly recommended reading. I started out with a couple back issues containing articles about the cards I first became interested in (T206s, T202s), and then kept expanding from there.

If you're willing to spend a little bit, and want a great reference that also looks fantastic in your office or den, Old Cardboard also offer two Type-Card Gallery Prints. They're about $25 delivered. The only other expense would be to have them framed. Not a day goes by where I don't spend a little time looking at them.

Have a look around, and if you have any questions, please feel free to shoot me a message. I check this place a few times a day, and I'm happy to help if I can.

Enjoy!

Bill

Great transactions with: piedmont150, Cardboard Junkie, z28jd, t206blogcom, tinkertoeverstochance, trobba, Texxxx, marcdelpercio, t206hound, zachs, tolstoi, IronHorse 2130, AndyG09, BBT206, jtschantz, lug-nut, leaflover, Abravefan11, mpemulis, btcarfagno, BlueSky, and Frankbmd.