View Single Post
Old 03-30-2016, 03:36 PM
qu@n nguy3n

Default Beware dealing with njdunkin1 on the board.

Just wasted an hour with this guy:

1. I lowered a card on a sales post to XXX. Guy pm'ed me to say he "thinks he'll take it" but can't get the funds 'til tonight and if I can hold it. I said sure send when you're ready.

2. then he wants to see a back scan, i complied and he says looks great he'll talk to his "business partner". then he says he'll only pay in regular paypal that's how he operates and if i will send the card priority mail...

3. i said reg pp is fine if he wants priority it's $5 extra. he comes back with he talked with his partner the card looks great if i'd take $20 less for it now (????). i told him no if he doesn't want it i'll just relist it.

4. next he says well he's buying for a friend the card again looks great but he really can only pay $10 less than what he originally agreed to buy it for....!!! suffice to say the card is back up for sale.

I expected this kind of behavior on Ebay or other kiddie forums but I guess these types are moving onto this board also. I'm gonna block him to be safe but ymmv with this guy, proceed with caution and expect after a deal to be struck he'll come back with 5 other conditions and lowball offers...