View Single Post
Old 03-05-2016, 12:51 PM
mi.ke-w0.ng

In my beginning stages of zero collecting knowledge i bought a totally bogus 92/93 road Pat Ewing size 46 +4. Was bought from that crook and turd Rob Wolchnik (sic?) from sports warehouse (currently rjwenterprisesinc on Ebay) in Wilsonville Ore for 1200! This was the year that Champion sold numerous pro-cut jerseys of major stars in NBA which never happened before. A lot of people believed that it being spec correct that it the real McCoy. Ewing actually wears a 46 or 48 +6. The jersey I had displayed zero wear and looked right off retail rack. I sent the jersey to you and you forwarded to me a LOA that was a photocopy boilerplate style fill in the blank letter. Not saying that was wrong b/c thats how you did things back then. But you did give it a thumbs up as definitely game worn based on spec correct (although it wasn't). The turd who sold me the jersey would not take it back b/c he wanted to see what your opinion was. Not attempting to have a "cat piss raining on Dave parade" but just noting that every single LOAs (past and to current) are worded almost exact in each letter. It would be easy to allude to the thought process of initial post to this topic. I respect you for answering questions.

Last edited by mickeymao34; 03-05-2016 at 12:59 PM.