View Single Post
Old 02-02-2016, 08:12 AM
Dan=iel Enri.ght

Daniel Enright

It's nauseating.

What I'd like, and what doesn't really ever happen, is for the big players - those directly involved in the activity described, or their buddies who hang with them - like Leon Luckey, to get down and dirty with us and describe the activity in full.
Tell us when, how long, what the pathetic reasoning was, and how you managed to excuse the behavior to yourselves and your hangers on, while completely disregarding the financial, emotional, and ethical toll you handed out to so very very very many???
Did you sleep well at night? Did you not have anxiety, or at least a little throw up rising to think about the hundreds and thousands of people you screwed over? Time and again.....

I find it so hard to believe you're sitting there even now, reading all these posts, and pretending in your personal life you're a good person. When you tell your wife or kids something about life, about how you treat people, what's worth fighting for, what's right or wrong.......and you have participated in violating your fellow man - many who in encounters think you are their friends - of money and time and experiences they had heavily invested in.

Why do you remain silent?
Why can't you step up now and show the loved one's in your lives you can be more than the basest of human compulsions?

I'm directing this part at you Leon, and the other Leon's in this hobby.
You've covered for big time hobbyests for many years, telling everyone not to believe everything that was whispered, that was spilled......

Are you too soiled in all this to not want to come clean.
Are those friends you made in this hobby so much better people than the ones who have been ripped off?

I never post on this forum anymore, not for many years, because I got run off.
Told I was too negative.
That's because I asked for people to act in a way that was decent, that could be respected.
Sure, easy to tell one guy to piss off.

How about the foxes come out and tell us how many chickens they ate while we weren't watching.