View Single Post
Old 12-05-2015, 06:16 AM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Location: https://www.psacard.com/psasetregistry/mysetregistry/set/348387

Quote:
Originally Posted by glynparson View Post
if that were the case they would sell for a lpt more than they currently do because the dealers that make a living at this would be bidding heavily for the sgc cards to breakout submit to psa and make bank. i am not saying it doesnt happen and that their are not some poorly graded psa cards but i find sgc to be more lenient on condition than psa in many cases. Pretending every sgc card is a grade or more higher in a psa holder is laughable. in fact there are several dealers that switched to sgc because they were not getting enough high grades from psa.
that my experience too...only waterfront property cards will I consider paying in the lowest of low range of the same grade number of a sgc card versus a PSA card....good luck getting a higher grade with psa then sgc...when its the opposite that's more likely to happen.....it almost not worth anymore getting a a regrade of one higher grade from psa to sgc when they are starting to sell so similar wit a 1 grade difference Ie. Leaf Jackie Rookie sgc 5 selling like a PSA 4 or real close