View Single Post
Old 11-08-2015, 05:33 PM
Ju$tin D@v3n.por+

The top bidders only having bids with PWCC is strange.

Bid retractions are strange.

14 years on my current account (over 3k feedback and have left over 4k) and my prior acct was from the Wild West days starting in 97'. Never retracted a bid and never stiffed a seller.

I was ripped off several times in the money order days, but never for too much. Never bought a big ticket item till paypal.

I have 23 different sellers in 30 days on my history snippet. That seems a little more normal.

I bought a lot from PWCC today, and have in the past. I almost grabbed the Delong Gehrig as well...till my son asked me to cut a check for drivers training yesterday, lol.

I'll buy from them again, but yes I admit these things certainly bother me.

Another sales pitch for sniping software. It does not solve the problem, but it helps a 1000% more than letting someone peck away at a max bid for a week and then withdrawing their bid the moment they find it.

Player collecting - Lance Parrish, Jim Davenport, John Norlander.

Successful B/S/T with - Highstep74, Northviewcats, pencil1974, T2069bk, tjenkins, wilkiebaby11, baez578, Bocabirdman, maddux31, Leon, Just-Collect, bigfish, quinnsryche...and a whole bunch more, I stopped keeping track, lol.