View Single Post
Old 08-19-2015, 08:32 AM
Chuck Tapia

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiian bam bam View Post
I don't buy tpa for my own confidence in an item. I buy so 40 or 50 years from now when my kids sell my items they won't be taken advantage of done scummy loser buyer that is looking to take advantage of people that don't know the hobby like we do. To prevent someone from telling my kids oh this mickey mantle autograph is not authenticated so I'll give u $10 for it or hey that Ted Williams autograph isn't authenticated so I'll give u $20 for it! I feel if items are authenticated it's a lot harder for people to take advantage of a situation when my kids do sell my items one day .
That's what they were saying 7-8 years ago about Global Authentic s or whatever they used to call themselves. Remember when they had a good reputation? Now you are hard pressed to find an authentic signature with that old label. The good ones that have that sticker are worthless. In 40-50 years or maybe much less, you might be saying the same thing about your TPA? I wouldn't want S*** on my stuff. Sell it for your kids during retirement. Spend all the money or give it to your kids if they're not ungrateful bastards like the rest of the millennials