View Single Post
Old 08-14-2015, 07:28 PM
J@son M1ller

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldjudge View Post
It sounds like the material and handling portion is taxible, and the postage portion is not. Since they do not break out the two, it sounds like they are just taking the most conservative posture vis a vis taxes and paying (and charging) taxes on all shipping charges. My sense is that Heritage does not want to go counter to tax guidelines and bends over backwards to make sure they are in compliance. At the end of the day, what are we talking about a few dollars extra in tax?
My problem is that it's always this way with Heritage. Bidding on their own items, hidden reserves, Description inaccuracies (lies), shipping and handling. It's a pattern. I bid with them so I feel like if I can give them my money, I can also point out what I don't like. This forum is the best and most public place to voice that because I don't get anywhere when I take it to them directly.

I certainly don't give a shit about a couple of bucks. So, if I'm willing to type 3 entries about it, it's not about the couple of bucks.