View Single Post
Old 08-14-2015, 02:17 PM
Mike C@.v3

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokerplyr80 View Post
No apology needed. There seemed to be stronger opinions on the subject than I anticipated so I felt I should clarify the original intent of the thread.

I wasn't trying to argue with anyone, and I'm actually pretty excited right now because I finally got my 52 Mantle in the mail yesterday.
Wow...congrats on the Mantle! I'm looking forward to the day when one arrives at my doorstep

As far as the original topic goes...I tend to side with leaving the sale price up for future purposes and also it allows me to gain more knowledge about the card(s) up for sale. I do, however, understand if someone wants to delete it, but let's be real, most of the cards have a relatively known price point and it's no secret....so why be so hush hush about any of it? If anything, keeping the price hidden only harms future buyers/collectors because that allows sellers to create a new price that they could easily take advantage of buyers that don't have a lot of info on certain cards. Yes, that example can be a bit extreme, but it's true. In the present, we are allowed to do what we please as far as leaving and deleting prices go.

Good discussion and let's keep enjoying this wonderful site and hobby we all share!
1938 Goudey Graded VG range 37/48

Last edited by freakhappy; 08-14-2015 at 02:18 PM.