Thread: Introduction
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2015, 11:39 AM
je.sse @rnot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bored5000 View Post
The hand was AQ vs. 99. Ivey just called pre-flop; he didn't three-bet. Flop came QQ6 and Moneymaker bet his three queens. Ivey hit a full house with a 9 on the turn, only to lose to a bigger full house with the ace on the river.

I apologize for hijacking your introduction thread into a poker discussion, but I have wanted to bring up the topic ever since I first saw your name on here.
No problem, other than just to introduce myself to those who don't know me I'm sure one purpose of these intros is to get a discussion going an meet fellow net54 members. My two hobbies are card collecting and poker and I enjoy talking about both.

Greenstein's criticism makes more sense in that context but I would have probably called one bet on a qq6 board with 9s as well and obviously would have felt great on the turn.

I don't know which one is worse, Ivey's loss in 10th with that ace on the river, or the guy last year who lost AA vs AA in the million dollar buy in a few short of the money.

Last edited by pokerplyr80; 08-09-2015 at 11:40 AM.