View Single Post
Old 07-08-2015, 10:17 PM

Default hi need a little help scans added

I was a member a long time ago but I took a long break from collecting prewar cards because my dad passed away and I missed showing him the new old stuff I picked up. I liked to hear the stories my dad told me that his dad told him ( My grandpa was born in 1888). Well since I was gone from collecting vintage and prewar cards since 2012 and thumbing through some of the posts over the last 6 months I have a few questions I did not know about in this set

Sovereign cards how can I tell exactly which ones are Apple color?
Old Mill how do I tell if it is a brown back id the lettering in color brown or am I looking for something else. If Lettering I think I have 4 but not positive
I know I don't have any Ghosts at this time and looking through the threads I figured out what the Ghosts are.
I have a Fred Snodgrass red back ground and an orange background I was thinking the orange was a fake but the card stock and size are what they should be but it looks like the "S" is broken or tampered with so I am not including that in my collection.

Sovereign:
which ones do you think are apple color I added a few that were not for comparison
if you could give a row and card number that would help tremendously

Old Mill I added on black that I am sure of the other I am not sure of and any help would be appreciated
after scanning them I think maybe one of them is the brown but then again I am not entirely sure. The one I think is the last one where the OLD MILL is not in bold letters or is this another version?

Any help from the knowledgeable collectors will be greatly appreciated.

Is there any new news about the T-206 I should be looking for
I need 79 cards to finish the set excluding the big 8

Last edited by Wayne; 07-09-2015 at 09:20 PM. Reason: add scans to the OP for additional help