View Single Post
Old 06-19-2015, 01:05 AM
Mike C@.v3

Quote:
Originally Posted by earlywynnfan View Post
Yeah, I'm going to call bullshit on that one. The Bulls won 6 finals, and Scottie Pippen averaged 20+ points in four of them. In one of the others, the Bulls had three other players in double-digit points. Who did Lebron have with him??

I'm not saying Lebron is better than Jordan, but come on, give the guy some credit. The Cavs had no business winning two games and being close in any others. Or let's put it this way: How many games would the Cavs have won if Cleveland had Curry and GS had Lebron? Has there ever been a finals with such a lopsided matchup?
+1...My thinking is the same as yours. After Love and Irving went down, I was very surprised to see them win more than one game. Their starters were mostly bench players and with the injuries, were thrust into a starting role. The odd makers are already making them favorites for next year and I have to agree. With Irving and Love back, the Warriors will have to earn their ring next year. But kudos to them, they deserved it in 2015...they had the best overall team. And how great was it that Iguadola won the MVP? Love it when someone else other than the best overall player wins it.
1938 Goudey Graded VG range 37/48