View Single Post
Old 05-12-2015, 08:15 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mountaineer View Post
As you all know, I joined a few months ago thanks to Leon letting me come aboard and learn about the hobby that I fell in love with. I am young and you would think I would be more interested in modern cards but that is not the case. I absolutely love pre-war cards and the history and art that each card shoes. It is amazing how each card is a little piece of art and history and I love that.

Last time I was on I was going through taking my entrance exam to medical school and studying and all that. I haven't been on the board due to all that and preparing and I am finally glad to now have the time to be back to the community that I love and I bring good news that I was finally accepted to medical school at the Marshall University School of Medicine. I just wanted to share with my collecting/hobby brothers the good news and hopefully in a couple of years, I will be able to have the money to start buying the nice cards for my collection of t206's instead of just the commons. You all are like family to me and have been very helpful to me with all my collections. So far my collection consists of 2 t206's, lol.

Maybe one day I will be able to buy a card from Leon's collection!

Hope everyone has been well and I am so glad to be back.

Thanks fellas,

Dustin
Congrats Dustin, very nice!!

As for something from my collection, I am told The Luckey Collection Auction ends on 8/13/2015......so save pennies soon . Glad to have you back on board too. It's always great to see young'uns doing good. I have to say that my interaction with several 20 somethings on the board has given me hope for our next generation.