View Single Post
Old 02-16-2015, 01:59 PM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Location: https://www.psacard.com/psasetregistry/mysetregistry/set/348387

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runscott View Post
Dude, you are a fool. I've posted my thoughts regarding ebay shilling plenty of times - whether or not you have noticed is completely irrelevant to me. Boring others by repeating those thoughts, as you have done in this thread with your own, is something I'm trying to avoid. There are plenty of people on this forum who enjoy conversing with you more than I do, meaning everyone, so go talk with them. I notice you are making a lot of friends in Ian's thread.

I'm through even reading your posts - you've given us nothing but rubbish since you joined. If you have a stupid response to my post that you think others here might read, than post away, but anything intended for me is falling on deaf ears.
There are a lot supportive posters on in Ians thread...i do see you making non subject related comments though on that thread.. I also see that you have said i say nothing but rubbish...that's a bit of a personal attack?...i never said anything of the kind directed against you....just food for thought.

Saying you wont respond to me anymore or read any more of my posts is something i could of said to you..but I realized I have done nothing wrong and thought it would be really just a joke and a game to say that because in actuality I really don't value what you say when you are attacking me and I not emotional about it..

..and to say figuratively put my hands to my ears and pretend I don't hear you seems a bit juvenile..so I didn't go there....looks like you did!

....I have been posting about issues directly relating to the thread..heck I started some of these threads...and you don't comment about the subject matter at all........

just because you may of talked about a subject matter in the past doesn't mean other members on the board know everything you know.....they do remake songs from today based on 1980s songs...new audience.......(im sure people will make jokes of this point I made)

Just because you believe I don't contribute anything worthy of you to read doesn't mean I shouldn't post anything (everything I say is rubbish you said)...not sure why you are emotional about it....enjoy life brother....don't be a hater...

Last edited by 1952boyntoncollector; 02-16-2015 at 02:15 PM.