View Single Post
Old 02-16-2015, 07:19 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerrystar View Post
I had to figure out how to adjust it. Like I said my first post. The point is you claim I did something wrong. All I did was go through the approval process and post. Then you say according to the rule......which I do not see. Obviously I commented on a company but I do not see that rule. I am willing to list my information anyway. By the way, rules should apply to everyone. I see people agreeing with comments with no name, then they are commenting. I also see others that comment without providing a name. Maybe you all know each other. New to forum. No agenda. Felt topic was important enough to comment on. I do not know the original person who wrote the post or what his history is. How many posts to ask me to put my name? If you agree with my comment or some of it, then fine. If not, okay.
The main rule of our forum is concerning accountability. I wrote the rules so there is no use cutting and pasting and trying to outmaneuver them. There is an all encompassing catch-all rule, for those cases. The rules are the same for everyone, and regardless of what is written here is the litmus test used for names..

Would I want to know whom it is saying something about me or my company? Or would I want to know who I am arguing/debating with? That is it. It is a very low threshold as I like to know who is saying stuff about me, towards me, or debating with me. Same rules for everyone. No doubt 100% don't get caught but if anyone PMs or emails me I will take care of it. I hope this helps explain the rule. And trust me, if someone jabs or pokes you, you will probably want to know who they are. Thanks for putting your name out here. We all believe this helps keep it real.