View Single Post
Old 01-28-2015, 09:18 AM
Steve Birmingham

Hernandez was gone before charges were officially filed. He's not coming back even if he somehow gets off which is unlikely. I believe he should be doing some serious time, 20+.

Every team works around a few rules here and there.

The taping thing? Yeah, they did it, they were just dumb enough to do it after the memo was sent about not doing it from the wrong area. And they were punished - Maybe more for ignoring the memo than the actual act. Even dumber, I doubt it gave them any advantage. Who uses signals when there's radios?

If the NFL decides they cheated here, and they probably will, then there will be more fines, and as you say, a draft pick (Maybe two if Goodell is having a bad day) And If they are found to have violated the rules the fines etc. will be appropriate.

Jumping to conclusions without any facts besides what comes out in the press and which changes daily? - Not sure how facts can change so much, but what's reported as fact does.
Well, that's just part of being a sports fan I guess.

Being a Pats fan is kinda fun the last few years. Gives us a little bit of what it must feel like to be a Yankees fan.

Steve B

Quote:
Originally Posted by yanks12025 View Post
I really love the hypocritical Pat fans. Please explain how the colts balls and Patriots backp balls were fine? Pat fans can never admit when they get caught cheating, they just make excuses after excuses. Yet if another team gets caught cheating, pat fans will be the first to boo and scream cheater at them. I'm sure you guys think Aaron Hernandez is innocent and probably want him back.

The cheaters will be punished after the super bowl with a fine and a draft pick taking away. Hopefully the Pats don't win because than the Super Bowl is tainted and it just shows kids that cheating is fine and you can make excuses to get away with it.