View Single Post
Old 12-28-2014, 11:38 AM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Location: https://www.psacard.com/psasetregistry/mysetregistry/set/348387

Quote:
Originally Posted by Republicaninmass View Post
. i am always aware that any offer i make on a card has to be high enough net to the seller that it wouldn't be worth their time to list on ebay after fees..

Who decides what their time is worth?

I've noticed an awful lot of gripes for a "hobby' that is supposed to be " fun and enjoyable ".

BTW what figure did you use for my 'time" when you offered $100 for my n9 display of 40 cards?

Just curious

no one is paid for their time.....like you said..card buying and selling is fun and enjoyable and a hobby..stop griping.....ive paid about $10,000 this month on cards so I think my offers have been worth the time a few peoples time, including several members of net54...

nice to make a gripe about one lone offer about cards that you asked the forum for any offers ..I thnk $600 or so was a bit high? ..was listed a long time....sorry to make an offer when you were asking for any offer..........and you did say 'it has to go' and asked for any offers....now you complain if an offer is too low? I really think its in poor taste to talk about one offer to you and post on the board...anyone can post one offer they don't like and post it...people don't post offers that they should of taken and end up taking less...never seen anyone post that ..

update: looks like its now listed at $350....been listed since January of 2014 (about a year).......been updating that thread about 30 times. (you have had time to update it for a year)....nice to complain about first offer and then complain about griping for a hobby that's fun....

"Size is 18x26, definitely was a period creation and I think it is a mahogany or cherry frame? This has been one of my favorite pieces, but moving and it has to go. I have never open the the frame to see how the card are adhered. Also, very curious why the last card is backwards and ISNT an N9 says "American Eagle Company detroit, MI similar to n309?

looking for $350/bo"

Last edited by 1952boyntoncollector; 12-28-2014 at 02:47 PM.