View Single Post
Old 12-26-2014, 12:08 PM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Location: https://www.psacard.com/psasetregistry/mysetregistry/set/348387
Default Isnt this always the 'counteroffer' ramblng

When buying a card or making an offer..especially on an internet site like net54 (seller of cards are able to post cards on other internet sites if already on net54..this isn't a private showing at a house) i am always aware that any offer i make on a card has to be high enough net to the seller that it wouldn't be worth their time to list on ebay after fees..

i always assume its not a firesale and they don't have to sell immediately, unless they state otherwise....

thus, the counter offer to any buyer offer is whatever the seller thinks can get on ebay, no?.....am i the only one that thinks that?

yes i know there is always gray area about what a card may go for..but for graded cards i would think the ultimate counter offer for market price is

"ill list on ebay"

or if not really want to sell at market price and/or want more than they would get on ebay

"ill keep it"

There are some seller prices i wish they would just sell it on ebay...so those sellers really don't ever counter with 'ill list on ebay' thus if they cant counter with that , then they really not trying to sell the card at market price ever.. (exceptions for easy sale, rarity with little price history, time delay etc, private collection etc)

Last edited by 1952boyntoncollector; 12-26-2014 at 12:10 PM.