View Single Post
Old 09-17-2014, 03:21 PM
Tho.mas Car.ter

He is not a great guy. I caught him in numerous lies which the news station removed from Facebook. First he said he got it last month, but the auction ended on the 7th. Then he said he spent 300 hours examining the card through a loop, when he hasn't even had the card 300 hours, then he changed it to 100 hours. He said it was an 87 year old man just trying to get rid of cards and didn't care about the money. He said he offered the man $200 on the phone. If that is the case and he was sure it was real, he tried to screw an old man out of thousands of dollars by taking advantage of him not knowing. Also this old man trying to get rid of his collection purchased this reprint on 7/6 for $59. He has stated that he was a professional card grader, then he refers to the cards edge as "the rim" of the card. He stated that it has been authenticated and had paper testing done, then he says a pawn shop owner and some guy that does lithographs authenticated it. Then he told the news that he will be having authenticated later. He attempted to sell this card on craigslist first. Then when it didn't sell he contacted the news about this. Again trying to screw someone. He is trying to use the news to legitimize this card. Here are some of his quotes from Facebook that were removed.
Yeah reprints are sold online but unless you have held an authentic Wagner then don't comment...trust me...been collecting 35 years and have hundreds of t206 cards...I know what a reprint is!!!have u spent 300 hours researching and mag ifying this card and printing and everythih...please don't comment unless u know....not what u think u know...only true way is to have card in your hand a d do all the test period!

Amazing card only 57 in world. Was authenticated today at 100 percent authentic

Honestly why would u even comment.....couple hundred t206 cards 35 years experience and you make a judgment from a picture....only way to authentic it is lots of test...you judge when u don't even know....did u know I was a card grader??????????hmmmmmm.....

You gathers can hate all you want....do your research I am a card expert....card grader...thanks everyone for the nice post but remember this to everyone who thinks its a fake....special print testing was done....paper testing....did you check rim of card??? You can't unless you have it in your possession....none of you are card experts and none of you grade cards for a living??? You cannot make a judgment unless u have the card! I am sure none of you have graded card! None of you have t206 card collections! Hmmm does any of you know there is a 26 card inspection...probably not! That's what the problem with world now days people sit back and judge off one photo? Do u know why card was listed as reprint no you don't??? Go figure life out....its a shame when something good comes to someone people like u have nothing better to do them judge what u don't know!!!! All you card experts think that you can determine validity of card from a photo. Keep your opinions to yourself unless you know the facts!

This guy is Scum. Plus from his rantings filled with awful grammar, I would venture to guess he isn't too bright either.

Last edited by callou2131; 09-17-2014 at 03:24 PM.