Thread: Thanks Adrian!
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2014, 08:57 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by bn2cardz View Post
What does Kanye West have to do with this? He would be a nice guy if he wasn't arrogant
He has a mental issue he admitted to being arrogant.

Mental issues still define you. Everyone is defined by their actions and the cause of those actions can always be traced to your mental stability.

Adrian wasn't to the extreme of Charles Manson, but even Charles Manson is known to have a "mental issue", he is a diagnosed Psychopath. Yet most people would not say "I think he has mental issues and if he got those under control would be a different person." Especially in a way to defend him or his actions.

Kleptomaniacs have mental issues that cause them to steal, but if you are the one stolen from does it clear them of the actions because they have "mental issues"? I just don't write off peoples actions as just being a "mental issue", you either have to seek help or be accountable for your actions.
Yeah, that's it...Charles Manson, great analogy....Couldn't you at least thrown Hitler in there too?

For the record, I also hold people with mental issues accountable too and I think our society lets too many people off the hook because they say they have mental issues. But I don't forget they have them, if they really do. And I think Adrian really does. Even though he does have some issues doesn't mean I look past his actions. He isn't allowed on the forum, right? To each their own though...