Thread: Thanks Adrian!
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2014, 04:15 PM
Bill Gregory

You know, since Adrian was banned, I haven't said a single word about him. The last conversation that I remember being a part of where Adrian's name even came up was one that Jamie started, I think. It was so long ago, I don't remember. And I only posted in this thread to give James a suggestion about how he could block him on EBay, so he wouldn't have any more problems with him not paying for things he bought. I even bit my tongue the night before last when James told me that Adrian sent him over thirty messages on EBay making excuses, and explaining why he couldn't pay for this buy for a few weeks, and telling him to tell me that "Adrian has it out for me", and that he's monitoring the forum as a guest.

Really?

But when I see it being suggested that Adrian's not a bad guy, I can't sit quiet. That's where I draw the line, because either some of you have forgotten what happened when he was here, or you weren't here, and only heard how crazy and enthusiastic he was, and you have no idea just how unkind he was to some of the other members of this forum.

When a person basically wishes a heart attack on a poster, calls multiple other posters "scum bags", and then makes fun of another poster that initially tried to help them (me) for being disabled, saying they were going to enjoy watching God play with my body until I was totally crippled...I don't think that person is a "good guy". Adrian's not a great guy with a few problems he needs to work on. He is evil. Sure, he can be really nice when he wants something. Sociopaths are all like that. I don't know if Adrian is a sociopath, but it wouldn't surprise me. He knows how to pull on the heart strings when he makes a commitment to buy something, and then has to back out. Poor Adrian had a rough life. He had to take care of his sick dad, and change his diapers, and he learned karate because the neighborhood kids were mean to him. Depending on what story you want to believe, Adrian also said that his parents died when he was young. Then the excuses start to come why he can't pay for the cards he bought.

"My grandmother was sick, and I had to fly in relatives from Europe".
"My dog that I've had for 19 years had to have surgery."
"The government owes me money for my illness, and they're late paying me."
"Somebody that bought coins from me didn't pay me."

At first he acknowledges that what he did was wrong, and then a few hours it's "it's called freedom of choice. I can change my mind just like everybody else can. I pay for 99% of my stuff". He further tries to rationalize his behavior :
"That seller doesn't care that they're not going to get this $500 from me, because they know they're going to get $2,000 from me next month".

Who does that? One minute, he's telling a seller that he can't pay for that $500 card, and the next day, he's bought two more cards that cost "only $200". Instead of giving the $200 to the person he just screwed, and working out an arrangement to pay the other $300, he just screwed him totally, then got all bent out of shape when we confronted him here. All of us, myself included, tried to give him advice. We tried to help him. To a man, I think all of us told him to take a break for a while. To stop posting ad nauseam. He was on a post limit every day, #15 posts, and that was it.

"But Adrian's not a bad guy. He just has some things he needs to work out."

When a guy makes fun of your dead girlfriend in private messages, and tells you when you are completely crippled you won't have any more girlfriends, and then laughs that "women will be all over me when I'm crippled" in public, I'm sorry, he's not a good guy. He says things that are demeaning to people. He is purposely mean, saying the things he think will be the most hurtful. And apparently, he is still buying things he can't afford. He never changes.

Don't believe me? Here you go. I hope after this we can just leave Adrian in the past where he belongs. He is not a part of this forum. He is not going to be a part of this forum again. And when his name, and his antics are brought up, and brings back memories of some vile things that were said.

Great transactions with: piedmont150, Cardboard Junkie, z28jd, t206blogcom, tinkertoeverstochance, trobba, Texxxx, marcdelpercio, t206hound, zachs, tolstoi, IronHorse 2130, AndyG09, BBT206, jtschantz, lug-nut, leaflover, Abravefan11, mpemulis, btcarfagno, BlueSky, and Frankbmd.

Last edited by the 'stache; 09-14-2014 at 04:23 PM.