View Single Post
Old 09-04-2014, 10:10 AM
Bi11..R0berts

[QUOTE=Runscott;1318331]That shot yesterday was a moon shot, and off Felix. I don't think I've ever watched Dunn swing up to that point - he doesn't get cheated.

Interesting you mention this Scott. I've watched quite a bit of Dunn the last 3+ years and he doesn't change his approach no matter what the situation or batting count is. Always a big swing vs. attempting to put the ball in play with two strikes. Blows my mind that he never realized that with his strength good things are likely to happen if he just puts the ball in play. Perhaps he has tried and isn't able to make the adjustment. He also rarely goes the opposite way anymore despite aggressive shifts against him. FWIW - I don't see him in the Hall - what he's done the last few years took that off the table.
Successful transactions with: Chesboro41, jimivintage, Bocabirdman, marcdelpercio, Jollyelm, Smanzari, asoriano, pclpads, joem36, nolemmings, t206blogcom, Northviewcats, Xplainer, Kickstand19, GrayGhost, btcarfango, Brian Van Horn, USMC09, G36, scotgreb, tere1071, kurri17, wrm, David James, tjenkins, SteveWhite, OhioCard Collector, sysks22, ejstel. Marty