View Single Post
Old 08-10-2014, 06:47 AM
Bill Gregory

George, I have to say that this is one of the coolest things I've seen since I've been a member of this forum. There's nothing better than collecting with your dad. And I wish I could get my dad into collecting. When I get my cards in, I show them to him, and he will look at them. But he doesn't exhibit anywhere near the same enthusiasm your father obviously has for the hobby. And I'd give anything to be able to collect with my dad the way you do with yours. You are a lucky man. What an incredible thing to be able to share with him!

Here's hoping the two of you are able to finish off the set. But if you don't, no big deal. Sometimes, the journey is better than arriving at your destination. And in this instance, the journey you and your father have shared is better than completing the set could ever be. Now I have to try another angle.

Great transactions with: piedmont150, Cardboard Junkie, z28jd, t206blogcom, tinkertoeverstochance, trobba, Texxxx, marcdelpercio, t206hound, zachs, tolstoi, IronHorse 2130, AndyG09, BBT206, jtschantz, lug-nut, leaflover, Abravefan11, mpemulis, btcarfagno, BlueSky, and Frankbmd.