View Single Post
Old 08-01-2014, 08:14 PM
Eric Perry

Quote:
Originally Posted by autocentral View Post
As previously stated in multiple answers to questions. Leon & I are trying to be as transparent as possible. The amount we purchase the set for will be disclosed, if you have a problem with the premium charge we decide to charge don't join. It is really as simple as that. I promise you this, it definitely won't be near the premium blowoutcards previously charged for the both times they have run a break like this. They must have had close to 30% premium charge.

As for trying to determine a price for a spot, that remains to be seen but $65 is definitely not an accurate prediction. I understand people want all the answers to their questions at this time like a price per spot, a premium charge, etc. but we are just in the starting phases of setting this up so we can't provide that info until we finally post the official thread where people can claim spots and actually join the break.

Thanks,
-Nick
Nick,

At risk of offending, this reply does not seem congruent with a scholarly debate on the topic. I believe Net54 is supporting you on the idea of a 1955 Topps set break.

We simply want all of the details before signing on.

Best regards,

Eric

Currently collecting:
T206 (132/524)
1956 Topps Baseball (190/342)

"You can observe a lot by just watching."
- Yogi Berra