View Single Post
Old 07-26-2014, 11:26 AM
banned
Bi.ll Hol.ler

Quote:
Originally Posted by vintagetoppsguy View Post
Yup, that's my real name. As far as getting tired of the story being rehashed, don't you think Bobby gets tired of having you following him around from thread to thread, board to board rehashing things? It's okay for you to do it to Bobby, but it's a 'personal issue' when I do it to you.

I have not once heard you admit your mistake for what you did. Instead, you keep turning it around making yourself look like the victim as somehow you lost $12K. Give me a break! What about the people who paid you over $20K for ASEs you never delivered?

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...ab=AllFeedback

So, again, I ask the same question: Why does that get tired of rehashing, but you keep rehashing your issues with Bobby?
Once more time for those incapable of reading, Leon knows the whole story and part of it is personal like has been mentioned 100 times. Everything was repaid within a month including Paypal which is why I am still able to use the SAME Paypal account I have had since 2001. End result was I lost $12k and have to deal with childish people like you and Bob.