View Single Post
Old 07-26-2014, 11:20 AM
D@v!d J@m3s
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsutigers1973 View Post
As for David James, if that's your real name since I still have your shipping address and different name from the group subs of mine that you were happy to join, GFYM. The same tired story that you keep rehashing that gets exaggerated every single time you repeat is getting old. I hope you lost $12k and then have to listen to childish idiots like yourself.
Yup, that's my real name. As far as getting tired of the story being rehashed, don't you think Bobby gets tired of having you following him around from thread to thread, board to board rehashing things? It's okay for you to do it to Bobby, but it's a 'personal issue' when I do it to you.

I have not once heard you admit your mistake for what you did. Instead, you keep turning it around making yourself look like the victim as somehow you lost $12K. Give me a break! What about the people who paid you over $20K for ASEs you never delivered?

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...ab=AllFeedback

So, again, I ask the same question: Why does that get tired of rehashing, but you keep rehashing your issues with Bobby?