View Single Post
Old 07-13-2014, 02:16 PM
Aa.ron Pa.tton
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by drcy View Post
Living in the Pacific Northwest, I used to joke I'd go to the National when it was either in Seattle or Portland, but I'm going this time. Have an open mind about Cleveland. A friend says she likes Detroit when she goes there for work, so who knows-- and she works in and is a native of Manhattan. I liked Milwaukee when I visited and am a native to the Midwest. As a classical music fan, I can attest that the Cleveland Symphony Orchestra makes about every, if not every, world's best top ten list. Between that and the world famous Cleveland Clinic, the city obviously has something going for it.

I will be at Scott F's (Belltown Vintage Cards) table plan on 'certifying' photographs and related if anyone's interested. I went so far as buying a personalized embossment stamper just for the National. My first goal is to make back the money I paid for the stamper. I figure if I can do that, the sky's the limit.

Cleveland is a phenominal city, with a ton of grit & soul, David.

Spend an afternoon at the art mueseum -- it too is among the best in the world.

The crowd whining about begrudgingly going back to CLE probably didnt leave the 5-mi radius around the I-X center.

Its a fantastic city on many, many levels.

Can't wait to head up 71 in a few weeks!

Last edited by CobbvLajoie1910; 07-13-2014 at 02:18 PM.