View Single Post
Old 06-07-2014, 03:21 PM
M@rk Cl@ry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klrdds View Post
Some pick ups from the past few weeks.I did not want to separate into a May pick up and June pick up thread... sorry if I broke some rules I just wanted to save time.
The Frisella fits into my died while on a MLB roster collection. I have a Mickey Finn 3x5 coming next week that fits this category also, will post that as well when it arrives.
The Bream photo is neither rare nor vintage but a great moment in Braves history , and MLB playoff history. He ia a very willing and personable signer.
The Willie Wells letter is my 5th Wells signature, but my first letter of his.
The Lindstrom, Waner, and Lopez letters are purchases just to have letters of as many players and HOFers as I can. I will buy any letter of a HOFer that I can find, especially middle to lower tier HOFers because of their overall cost and value when compared to a 3x5 of that same player....these letters are just extra signatures of these players for my collection.
The Hornsby photo was my sole winner from REA. I want 8x10s of certain deceased HOFers, and he was on my list and is very hard to find on an 8x10.
I love seeing everybody's pick ups on the threads.
Happy Hunting and Collecting !!
Great letters! Incredible the difference in how those guys interacted with their fans. Waner was apologetic for crying out loud!